Prenociste raspolaže sa tri dvoposteljne i jednom jednoposteljnom sobom sa " * * * "
Radno vrijeme od 0-24 h
Rezervacije soba za nocenje kao i apartmana
na e-mail za prenocište:
za apartmane Klenovica:
KAKO DOCI DO NAS:
Back to Top
TOURIST INFORMATION & LINK
Autokarta regije KRIZ,koji je obiljezen crvenim krugom
Bulka Edo, Križ, Ul. Zdenka Tomiceka 11,
phone:+385 1 2824-495
fax : +385 1 2824487
RECEPTION: and ROOMS:
Križ, another historical place and centre of the Ivanic region, lies in the Cesma river valley, along the highway Zagreb - Lipovac, the railroad Zagreb - Vinkovci and the old road toward Cazma and Bjelovar. The southern part of the municipality comprises the Žutica Forest, with oil fields, while in the eastern part there is the Veliki Jantak Forest, an important hunting ground. The Cesma river with its backwaters provides excellent angling opportunities.
The 16 villages of the Križ municipality, comprising an area of 118 sq. km, have a population of 8,000. The economy is based on two major companies, DIN Novoselec and Elektra Križ. After 1990, mainly thanks to private initiative, a number of small and medium-sized enterprises have been founded.
The history of Križ, also called Križ pod Obedom, is closely related to the history of Ivanić Grad and Kloštar Ivanić. As it often happens, the place was named after the most important sacral building - the parish church of the Triumph of the Holy Cross. Indirectly it was first mentioned in 1334, in the list of parishes of the Zagreb bishopric. During the period of the Croatian Military Border, in the 15th century, Križ became the seat of the rural municipality. It changed its status with the abolishment of the Military Border and became the district seat in1873.
Križ is situated on a small hill, around the parish church. The one-nave Baroque-style church is the best preserved mediaeval structure of the region, a monument of the highest category. Exceptionally valuable are the two side altars, St. Roch and St. Anthony of Padua, mentioned as the new ones in 1761. The main altar of the old parish church was destroyed by fire in 1714 and in 1720 the new one was placed, rich in wooden sculptures and certainly one of the most beautiful in the whole of northern Croatia. Important are also pieces of goldwork from the 18th and 19th centuries. Around the church there is an old park, arranged in 1894 and modelled after the rules of English landscape architecture.
A school existed in Križ as early as the 17th century. It was maintained by the church. In 1790, another primary school was opened. The first school building was built in 1860 and in 1884 the public library and reading-room were opened. The Memorial House of Josip Badalic in the village of Vezišce is also worth seeing because of its original wooden architecture, as well as the memorial room of Milka Trnina, a great opera primadonna, who was also born here. The archaeological site Sipcine near Okešinec bears witness to an early inhabitancy of the region.
The municipality of Križ has several traditional cultural and folk festivities. A special mention deserve the Days of Milka Trnina in Vezišce, held in June, and the winter music festival, held in December, on the occasion of the primadonna's birth anniversary. Important are also the Christmas Concert and the Days of Josip Badalic. In February there is the traditional Okešinec Carnival, held for more than 51 years. Folklore shows and ethnologic exhibitions are also regularly organized. The Municipality Day of Križ is celebrated on September 14, together with the religious feast of the Triumph of the Holy Cross, which is also the parish day. The amateur theatre "Josip Badalic", the Cultural Society "Granicar" and the Brass Band DVD Križ contribute a great deal to the cultural life
Hunting, Angling, Excursions
The region of Križ offers excellent recreation opportunities, primarily for walking, cycling, hunting on the slopes of Moslavacka Gora and in the Žutica Forest, and angling on the Cesma, the Lonja as well as on the nearby lakes. The Križ Sports Park provides opportunities for handball, football, basketball and tennis. Tennis courts are arranged also on the Kovačko Fields in Novoselec, and on the hill called Dundin Brijeg in Šušnjari there is a motocross course.
Excursions to Pleterac (excursion resort) and to the ruins of the burgs Košuta Grad and Jelen Grad are very interesting
Out-patients' department, Ul. Zdenka Tomiceka bb,
phone:+385 1 2824-600
Ul. Zdenka Tomiceka bb,
phone:+385 1 2824-604
Novoselec, Kolodvorska 1,
phone:+385 1 2897-012
Zagrebacka bb, Križ
Kolodvorska 8, Novoselec (8 a.m. - 2 p.m.)
ACCOMMODATION AT ADRIATIC COAST
Willage KLENOVICA, Crikvenica region
180 km from Zagreb,via Duga Resa,Josipdol,Žuta Lokva ,Senj or Rijeka, Crikvenica, Novi Vinodolski, Povile to Klenovica
Klenovica is a peacefull little town 10km to the south of the riviera of Crikvenica, Selce and Novi, and it's at the biginning of a long zone (over then 100 km) of the croatian coast under the monutain Velebit (more than 1000 m of height) not much populated. In the town there are that little that is enough to whom doesn't want to move too much during holidays: three / four typical restaurants, a couple of bar, some foodstuffs shops, a service-station, a newspaper kiosk.
Trvelling 20 km far from Klenovica you arrive to Crikvenica finding the usual summer crowd with fun, discos, dancing terraces... in Crikvenica there is also a beautiful shore of sand.
Main characteristics of Klenovica are the sources of fresh-water that gush out in the sea, rendering the water a couple of degrees colder than in other places - very pleasing during the hot summer days. The continuous mix of cold water that comes down from the mountain that stands behind the town, and of the sea water is extremely favourable to sea flora and fauna - there are also shoals of dolphins! To come on to one of the streets that goes to the mountain, after only twenty minutes you'll arrive il hight mountain, with Alpine climate; the main skii center of Croatia - "Bjelolasica" - is only 40 km far away from Klenovica. Regular guests from years and symble of Klenovica, are a couple of Swans: the only swans that live (free) in the sea (you can met them more frequently in the harbour).
Klenovica Willage and harbour "Ribarska koliba"Restaurant
"Ribarska koliba" Glavno kupalište
Smjestaj gostiju u dva apartmana sa ukupno 10 postelja
Gosti iz Poljske,obitelj Wujcik i Czernecki
Marija and Ignac Feješ
tel : 00385-51-796435